[page_title]: Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up vacancies for the posts of Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-II. All interested and eligible candidates may apply at the earliest. Please check all eligibility criteria and requirements before applying for the post from the original website and the original notification provided in this post.
Post Name – Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-II
Number of post- 150
Name of Exam: Bank Of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment
Name of Organisation: Bank Of Maharashtra
[page_title]: Bank of Maharashtra is a major Indian government-owned bank in India. The bank had 15 million customers across the country with 1,874 branches as of 3 February 2021. It has the largest network of branches of any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra
Check all details of the post mentioned below.
• Starting Date – 22-March-2021
• Last Date – 06-April-2021
• Last Date Fee Payment- 06-April-2021
• Admit Card –Available Soon
• Exam Date – Available Soon
Age & Age Relaxations
(As on 01/December/2020)
Minimum – 25 Years
Maximum – 35 Years
Age Relaxation – As Per Rule
• Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs. 1180/-
• SC/ST/PH – Rs. 118/-
Payment will be made through Net Banking/debit Card/Credit Card or Offline Mode by using Challan.
Vacancy Details for [page_title]
Pay Scale: Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – Rs. 49910 – (1990/10) – Rs. 69810
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD).
- Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Post Qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
How to Apply for [page_title]:
Interested Candidates can Apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of BOM before 06/April/2021.
Mode of Selection for [page_title]: